Pico size – huge abilities. CLion and embedded devices.
What to expect:
- You will be introduced to microcontrollers and embedded development.
- You will be given a Raspberry Pi Pico – an interesting thing to play with. It’s yours now 🙂
- Together we will do a small exercise on how to write and run a simple Raspberry Pi Pico firmware.
- You will see a demo of how on-chip-debug works.
Hard- and software requirements:
- Windows, Linux or Mac laptop
- Free USB port
- 8GB of free disk space
- A USB type C cable
- Python installed (for windows you may use Microsoft store)
- Git installed
- A user account at jetbrains.com
- CLion installed, either latest release(2022.2.4) or latest EAP version
Cloud Readiness Assessment
In this workshop you will learn how to deal with a fictitious company that is in the process of preparing for cloud migration. You will consider what the cloud journey could look like based on the degree of maturity of the existing IT infrastructure. In some cases, you also have to make a decision using specified parameters as to whether the migration should take place in the public or private cloud. You do not need to have any prior cloud-specific knowledge.
Data Integration and Transformation with AWS
This workshop will show you how to integrate and transform data on AWS. During the workshop you will create a secure and serverless big data pipeline.